Monday, March 31, 2008

Borrowed Time

Yes, we all live in a borrowed time. No one can really be sure where he will be heading to at the end of the road for the future is very uncertain. There are no guarantees, no securities. I believe that only God knows what's instore for us and for this realization, I decided to live every moment meaningfully. I am happy eventhough life is just a borrowed time, God has sent me someone who would walk with me, who would be my protector and would never let me be alone.

In my ocassonial bouts with sadness, I am envelope with so much fear on what's ahead of me, with my hun, with my family and friends. But this kind of thinking is never healthy. I am so determine with just living life with much appreciation. To rediscover the beauty of the things around me. To treasure every moments with my love ones. To LAUGH OFTEN, SHOUT MY HEART'S DESIRE and just BE HAPPY.

LOVE YOUR LIFE. MAKE IT WORTH LIVING. :)



xoxo

Ace

No comments: