Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wonderful day

I just had a wonderful night should I say, instead of day (coz i work in a gy shift). I came to work and went home with my hubby. It's been a while. I just miss driving to work and back home with him. Still GY is not a very nice sked for us, but it buy us more time to be together.

Before heading home, we decided to eat breakfast at Margaritaville. We had SOS (it's his fave), a hashbrown for me and two hot mugs of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. It was an ultimate american breakfast which we both enjoyed. *SOS is best served at Margaritaville instead of Rumpa. So for SOS lovers, go and visit margaritaville.

Upon arriving home, we decided to chill for a while instead of hitting the bed directly to get our much deserve sleep. We both decided to go online, I often tease him on who gets to connect first since my laptop is faster than his. Nyehehehe. Of course, daddy being a workaholic (really he is and he keeps on denying it) immediately signed on his business account to do some work and attend to his numerous business e-mails while i directly loaded up Youtube to watch the previous night's episode of Lobo. He can't really see and hear what I was watching since I had my headphones. till... DARN! I was crying my heart out just watching the night's episode. It breaks my heart to see Lyka and Nessa's scene and much more to see Papa Piolo begging Lyka to look at him. It made me feel so sad till I almost had hiccups due to heavy crying. Then daddy saw my tears... he told me not to watch Lobo anymore if it makes me sad. You see, he doesn't want to see me crying because even if its just a scene, I take it so seriously that I even sleep afterwards with a heavy heart.

Hay Lobo! Can't wait for Monday night's episode. Hehehe

Now since I am still on the SOS hype, allow me to share an uncomplicated recipe of SOS.

* SOS (an army's favorite)

What you need:
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cube beef bouillon
3 tsbp butter
salt to taste
pinch of ground black pepper
2 cups milk
1/3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Toasted breads

Brown beef in butter on a large skillet over midium high heat. Stir in flour, bouillon, salt and pepper. Saute for about 5 minutes until the flour is absorbed. Gradually stir in milk until thick and bubbly. Add Worcestershire. Allow all to simmer. Spoon it over your toasted bread and top with a sunny side up egg (optional). Guaranteed a hit for meat lovers and heavy breakfast eaters.

Since we are talking about meat, let me share a photo of grilled burgers we had in Boracay

My burger and dad's burger


Daddy's exaj big bite


xoxo
Ace

1 comment:

Len said...

Is that the bombzarella of Bite Club at Bora? I miss those big burgers, too!