Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feeling Good!

Hi! I am currently on my work station trying to make a living. hehehe. The truth is, I've been seating in my pod for almost an hour and keeps on contemplating on what to do next. Gosh, seems like i m suffering from mid life crisis. Could it be considered as such at my age? Hmmmm, anywhoo, I had only about 3 hours of sleep, but I still feel great. I just dont know later tonight if it will still be the same. I brought with me my PSP to keep me company all throughout the evening. I kinda feel nostalgic, everything that has happened to me in my current company keeps on flashing back. Is this a sign??? am I about to quit for good? I feel some fluttering in my stomach. Not the kind of flutters that you feel when you are in love. Its more of a flutter that slowly crawls up urchest and gives u shivers and makes u want to cry. ohhhh darn! im feeling sad now. erase erase, as early as now, I need to punch this fluttering in my stomach. Kill it the moment it manifests its presence.

This afternoon while trying to catch or pretend to sleep, I downloaded 2 epi of gossip girl. Afterwards, I turned off my DSL so mom would not suspect that I am still awake. I took my laptop in my brother's bed (trying to catch an afternoon siesta since its colder in his room) and watched the show. I am really so hook with this show now. I love B and S. How I wish that I have the same biatch that I can do fun stuffs with and someone whom I can fight with as well. hahaha, these two are both impossible and yet adorable. Love yah B and S. Other than being hook with gossip girl, I am so hook with Brian gorell's blog as well. I know a lot of these personalities (not in person) he had mentioned since I always see them in the socialite section of every newspapers and magazines. You really need to read the blog. It has so many juicy infos that you won't even imagine that the devil can indeed disguise as an angel. Yo! DJ man, pay up brian, NOW!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, I have an appointment with someone. see yah!


My girl S



xoxo (copycat! hahaha)Ace

No comments: