Monday, March 24, 2008

For today

I've got such a tiring day today. Hubby and I went to Car World and met up with my brother's GF. They have a nice office and a show room. I think Levy Laus is doing a wonderful job in running his businesses, BMW and Mitsubishi Pampanga, to name a few. Btw, he is also the current president of the Clark Development Corporation. I remember meeting him 8 yrs ago when I was shortly employed in his company till i resigned after a day, make it half day. :P Afterwards, my brother came to pick her up for a lunch out. We on the other hand went directly to SM Pampanga and had pizza for lunch. Of course, whenever we have the chance to drop by at SM Pampanga, we make sure to visit Starbucks. I am such a huge fan of Iced Green Tea.

By 2pm, we dropped by at Kuya Bobot's house to hand over our simple gift for Tian Tian. I was so happy to see the kid, he chatted with us right away when he saw us. After our visit at kuya's place, we went to see a doctor in AMC for my check up. Oh but before that since she arrived only after about 2 hours, hubby asked me to accompany him at GIBS. It is actually a motorcycle store where they sell motorcycle gears, motorcycle parts and has a show room. You'll get to see these big nice bikes. GIBS is a famous shop for big bike fanatics.

I have added our bike collection below:

Hubby's new yellow big bike




Bea, our dirt bike which was just sold today. :( Hubby was really sad when he found out yesterday that Bea has an immediate buyer. He wasn't prepared to let go of Bea yet. Poor him. I am sad as well because I love that dirt bike for I get to ride on it every weekends.(on the background is FIL's sports car)



We cant locate FIL's bike picture on our online albums. I just posted a similar photo of his bike which i got from the net





......and a white pinkish moped named Ricky, not in the picture though. Haha I am still deciding on posting the video of ricky with me driving it. It was so hilarious.

Ciao for now

xoxo

Ace

No comments: