Sunday, March 23, 2008

Let's talk about Jason, AGAIN!

I can't help myself from posting tonight. I need to blog. I am just so excited to see Jason Castro's picture on our forum. I can't get enough of him and I know most of American Idol's followers feel the same. Not to mention my chummies who adore him too.

Hmmm Jason Jason Jason, what can I say about him? He is the dread-headed finalist of the American Idol Season 7. I wasn't paying much attention during the early weeks of AI, but my friend Karla mentioned that Jason is her bet. Till I focus on this guy week after week. I was extremely amazed with his charisma and connection to the audience. This is the first time that I had a real bet for an AI finalist. I previously prefer David Archuleta but now, it's just Jason. Jason's PI fans club, anyone?

He was never impolite, never answers back even when given cheezy comments. He can get away with it with his lovely smile. For anyone who gets to catch a glimpse of this guy in person, I just don't know if they will be tongue tied like Paula Abdul. She seems to forget to deliver her comments when Jason stares back at her. Those lovely warm blue eyes. Eyes that covets attention.... Same eyes with John Travolta (not to mention the olsen twins) and of course our local heartthrob, Papa Piolo Pascual.

Accourding to different internet postings, he is often seen with Ramielle Malubay. She maybe a pinoy pride but I don't like them together. hehehe. Sorry.

Did you know that it's Jason's 21st bday on March 25? (got it from his day dreaming site)



Short haired Jason: courtesy of a Gtalker



xoxo
Ace

No comments: