Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bags Galore

I think every girl's must have is a bag that would accentuate her style more. I for one gets to enjoy a fashion mag specially when they feature luxury bags and shoes. But let's talk about bags today. You would often see celebrities carrying their arm candies proudly-a Vuitton. Who would not want to have one. If I can only afford an authentic one, I'd be a proud owner by now. I specially prefer their Classic Monogram Canvas than the Monogram Multicolore and Damier Canvas.

Other than celebrities, if you see someone toting an authentic Vuitton, they would either be a socialiate who can really afford it or someone who has relatives in Europe- UK, Italy and Paris mostly. This line is a usual property of Europeans, that I've noticed. I haven't seen someone I know coming from UK who doesn't own several pieces of Louis Vuitton.
My dream bags:

Speedy 40 that cost about 30k php


Pegase Briefcase that would probably look good on me with my laptop inside, about 50K php




Travel in style with your Keep All 50 with strap for 50k php, an Alzer 80 for a whopping 250K php and a Beauty Case with Mirror at 135K php













I on the other hand is a proud owner of 4 classic and authentic Coach bags. I dont really use them because they are not the ones that I can bring around at work since they are small and girlish. But I like them.

My posessions include the classic/legacy styles. I have a classic Legacy Zip, a station bag and the other two, Im not really sure about their style name. They cost around 10K-15K in php or even more for their travel bags.

Coach bags may not be as expensive as Vuitton but already expensive for me (a regular Philippine worker, hahaha-do i sound bitter?) and are all kept in mint condition. They were all presents that I got on special ocassions. :) I have a cousin who owns loads of this stuff and a big coach fan.


xoxo
Ace



No comments: