Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm back!

I am currently watching Lobo while surfing and chatting with my bestest bud updating her with the show. I just feel so giddy for iv been anticipating this particular scene from the show. Lyka is finally morphing into a wolf! for fanatics, you may want to watch the movie Blood and Chocolate. Click here for the synopsis and some good spoilers. Blood and Chocolate (2007) - Synopsis.

You know that yummy latino guy in Unfaithful, he happens to be the leader of the stylish wolves in the movie BC. Here's a cover photo:




See, (non existent reader), I've mentioned about the shake that I planned to make this morning. i did it! it was heaven for me but yucky for my brother who tasted it. I think it was a success, my very own shake, Ace's shake (inspired by Lyka's shake). It has one whole cucumber in it, a whole carrot and half apple. No sugar. No guilty feeling here. I also had a weird lunch today, my shake and my steamed kamote ala gretch. :)
My shake:







No comments: