Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome to the world of PayPerPost!

I am quite new in the blogging world and I am just so happy to be approved in the PayPerPost family. I love blog hopping and I usually bookmark every blogs I like on my browser. I have noticed that most of the bloggers has this catchy PayPerPost logo among their links. I clicked on it few days ago and read almost everything that was stipulated on the site. I finally had the guts to try signing up and to get to learn more about earning while blogging. Who wouldn't want to earn knowing you are just doing what you love to do?
I love to write about things and do reviews for free but now, I can blog and do reviews and get paid. Isn't that great? PayPerPost is a good opportunity for every bloggers out there.

I have a work colleague who willingly walked me through the process of signing up with PayPerPost and she answered every questions I had. I can say that she is my first ever friend within the PayPerPost family. Hope to have more online friends soon! In PayPerPost they offer different categories that you can choose from that greatly apply to your varying interest. So come and sign up now at Payperpost.com

I haven't thought of anything particular yet to do with the money that I would earn from PPP. I think I would probably save them up and then spend it bigtime on shopping or save up to buy my own car! Is that possible? Everthing is possible right? I can't wait for it to happen. I know through PayPerPost, I can make it happen.

In everything that you write about, some word of mouth ethics should be observed.


No comments: