Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pictures Galore Part 2

I had a little RNR (rest and relaxation) last weekend and took some pictures which I would like to document in my blog. Eventhough I love reading ( to the point where it takes me time to take a bath because I read every magazines in the bathroom and even read the instructions at the back of my shampoo) I am more attracted to blogs and reading materials with pictures. This is the reason why I would often associate a posting with a picture to keep it more interesting.

These two pictures below have nice catchy names:

Claw daddy with real big claws on the resto's entrance


Meet my feet- a super nice name. Who would want to meet my feet? (heheheh yuck!)

Other pictures below have alternative meanings

Nach-o-fast = Not so fast


Landi & Nuti= really I never thought that there is a shoe name such as landi and naughty (it makes me think that when you buy their shoes means your kinda promiscuous)


Rest toe Run= this shoe store has a very refreshing concept. Imagine there are table set ups, likened to a fine dining and you'll see shoes displayed on plates. cool!


When you do RNR, of course food would always be the highlight of the event. Finally, after long months I was able to eat my favorite Crunchwrap from Taco bell. Previously, you can only grab this when you are on St Luke's area. I wish it would be available here in Pampanga. I had the crunchwrap and tried the cheesy fiesta potato for the first time. It was so good. It obviously has a cheese and a sour cream.

Crunchwrap and potatoes




Hubby on the other hand had a Big Brother's burger and onion rings.


I've previously posted the nurse like clothing from Louis Vuitton by Richard Prince. See this one worn by Naomi Campbell. I think it was nice of LV to feature Marc Jacobs and Richard Prince.



Other intricate designs of Richard Prince's Big City Dark Collection
best seller among richard prince's bag designs, yeah u are reading it right, the phrases are printed on the bag


Monogram Bonbon


Monogram Motard - posh!


I want all of these. When will I get rich?




Check this out:Monogram Cartoons


Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

xoxo,

Ace









No comments: