Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pictures Galore

It has been days seen I've last posted. I've been very busy beating a deadline and was always online most of the time just working. Nway's just so to reward myself for being kinda workaholic, I took time to enjoy my days off and acted as a dutiful wife, a cook and a housekeeper.

Below are the pictures I have taken over the past weekends. Not so clear though since they were only taken from my phone's camera.

My brother and his gf bought me a sushi mat since they knew that I love to make our own sushi and maki. I made a wonderful kani maki. They don't look perfect though hehehe


The "Talikogenics". I took my family for a visit to our Punta Verde lot, they are seen here touring the subdivision.

My future house. Kidding! I just love the green color of the house's facade. Owner of this house would be my future neighbor.

My folks at the subd's club house. Look at my pop's pose, its superman



The other day, we went to bretto's for breakfast. Its a deli store with a wide array of cold cuts and cheese. I bought my blue cheese-my fave. I tried most of their cheeses here.



Our order, hungarian sausages with their yummy potato salad-with beets, bacon chunks and a lot of spices.





Hash browns, anyone?




Did u know that Starbucks recently opened in SM Clark? Here's the proof.
Dad's Iced Mocha and my ever fave Iced green tea with java chips.


Before my day off ended, I took time to clean my cabinet. Just so to get rid of old bags, some were given to my mom and others need washing. Below are my favorite bags among my collection.





My Girly Coach bags which I haven't use yet and My nike's which I often use at work.




My Guess bag, not yet used. It has a tag still. I wonder when will I use it.
hope you enjoyed the pictures.
xoxo,
Ace

No comments: