Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beaute Babble and hottest new collections

I was surfing some blogs yesterday and I chance upon a blogger where she was blogging about make ups. Personally, I am not a make up lover but I do have my own sets of make up. I even have this limited edition of Estee Lauder face powder which kinda look posh that you would just want to stare at it instead of using it. I had them just last year after my wedding. I even spend money just to buy some of them without using any ( I can only live with face powder and lip balm or gloss). After my wedding, I suddenly had this urge to be a make up artist, that's the reason why I collected some make ups. There was even a time where I would just approach my mom and ask her if I can do her make up. But this fancy did not last, still I kinda envy those who can take time to primp and put on all these colors on their faces. But hubby said I look better without make up, teehee.

There's this new cosmetic company that produces the coolest and hippest make ups, its Paul and Joe Beaute. Their collections include colorful confections that would surely make your heart swell. It is a must buy for every make up lovers out there.


For a little background, Paul & Joe was first launched as a clothing company by Sophie Albou and named the company after her two sons. This was in 1995, by 2002, she decided to expand her empire from couture to cosmetics. All her creations whether it be clothing or cosmetics embody a sophisticated yet fun loving femme power.



Below are their limited edition sweetie products:





I so love Lacoste. Has anyone seen their new bag collections? I was in Shang the other day and if I just had enough money with me( except that I am still on a bag buying ban) I would have brought home one of their lovely arm candies.

Summer in the city bag (ang nice noh?)



xoxo,
Ace

No comments: