Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meeh, just ranting...

They said there are only two kinds of people on earth, I've read different versions of it but the famous line from Indira Gandhi caught my attention, which states:  There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who just take the credit.

If you were to choose, where do you fall? Better to be on the group who works to earn from it because there is less competition rather than when you fall under the group that takes credit, for I assure you that competition is steep there. People would want to outsmart each other to receive the glory that was not even meant for them. But personally, I think I fall under the group that works, I love working and working though it can sometimes be so tiring, who am I to say that I am not awaiting for recognition or to get some kind of credit for a hard work that I HAVE DONE? Yes, I deserve it if I have worked for it. But never would I attempt to take credit on something I did not work hard for.

But you know what, more often than not, the people around you are most likely people just like you on a different level though. That is not to say that if people next to you have a specific bad habit means you are just like them. All I am saying is we were all created equally, just with different personalities.

hmmm i am getting too boring now. Just ranting, I am too sleepy. I just want to write and write without any specific topic in mind. The entire day, I was just thinking about putting up for our own retirement plan. We need to consider it specially if you were not guaranteed by your company that you'll be receiving something in exchange of your long tenure and loyalty. I wanted to start planning for the retirement plan and soon pay for it but lots of things hinder it. There are those existing bills that need to be paid on a regular basis, mortgages, everyday expenses and others. WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Why can't just life be so easy? Or am I just making it difficult? hehehe. I miss being young, where you dont have to worry about everything. You can easily be happy, you were never really troubled. Everything is being handed to you but everyone needs to grow up including ME- I know.

I remember when I was just about to finish college, I envisioned myself working in a big company, working my way up in the corporate ladder. Earning and saving a lot so I can afford to retire early-that is before I reach my 30s. But it seems impossible now- coz I am nearing my 30s! EEEEEEEHHHHH. Reality bites!!!!! But it can never be too late right? And dreaming is free. So I wish to dream big. I SEE MYSELF RETIRING at.......35? 40? Oh whatever just earlier than 60, okay?



xoxo,

Ace

No comments: