Sunday, April 13, 2008

I am happy :)



Happy Birthday to me and my father! It has been almost a month since i started blogging and I did it out of boredom. I use to update it like daily yet, its almost like a weekly thing now. I am just so sorry readers. I have a project to finish and need to do it on or before deadline.

For my birthday, hubby and I decided to ditch our laptops just for a day. But earlier, he has been convincing me to bring our laptops since a WiFi connection is available almost everywhere. But still, I was firm with it. No work for us.

Another year has passed, I grew a year older again and year after year, I never fail to reflect about my purpose in life. What is it really??? hahaha I often wonder if I was sent here on earth to bring happiness to people. We'll duh??? Atleast I think I brought happiness to my husband, my family and friends. :)

A day before my birthday, I was really so down. I think I am like this yearly but come my exact birthday, sudden magic happens. Everything turns out fine and beautiful. I had my birthday presents in advance from hubby...something that I like. He says I need to act like a lady now coz I am no longer a teenage girl. He would like to see less of me wearing shirts and rubber shoes.

I got sweet and beautiful presents from family and friends. Text, email messages and call from friends abroad and family, a call I never got to receive since I am not at my parent's place (from my tita in US, hope to talk to her soon doh and that call was much appreciated).

For the celebration, my brother bought 10 kilos worth of Tbone steaks of which hubby greatly demolished. He was enjoying it, such a carnivorous. He even has side comments that its actually his birthday not mine because he was having the time of his life just binging! My mom cooked great meal for us. I did not have a cake for my birthday( sad) but I had a huge 28 in pizza for a replacement. There are a lot of things that I should be thankful for. God is indeed so good. I am mostly thankful to people who remembered my birthday eventhough I specifically requested for my birthday not to be announced (via company bday corner email). Thank you thank you to all of you. You made me so happy. This kind of happiness makes me forget about my worries at work, really. :)

Some of my mini celebration pictures will be posted soon.

One of my birthday wish (when I get rich) is to buy lots of LV stuffs. I just love LV, seeing it on tv and prints makes me crave for it more. It can wait. I need to be patient. I also have another wish but I wont tell anyone (so embarrassing) hubby knows it.

This dress for LV designed by Richard Prince looks more like a nurse's uniform. Though,it would really look good and classy when worn by tall models.. Grrrrrrrr always them! Where is justice?


picture grabbed from another LJ blogger


xoxo,

Ace

2 comments:

Roel said...

inadvance ko gift mo ha! happy birthday :)

Ace said...

oo nga kuya hahaha thanks. gamit ko parin yon