Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beauty of Life-SMILE


I am so Ironic. That I know for a fact. Just today, I feel so sad and yet trying to make myself feel happy. I don't really want to dwell on my sadness, that is why I have chosen the title Beauty of Life. I just want to appreciate things around me, enough to cover or possibly make me forget about how life sucks at times. You see, we choose what we want to feel. As much as possible, in every situation, I try to apply the 90/10 Principle of Stephen Covey. On how you react on certain situations. There are things that you can't control but mostly the outcome of certain situations can be controlled. To understand this principle more click on this link The 90/10 Principle.

I know I havent' mastered the art of appreciating the beauty of life. Otherwise, I would be the most positive person on earth who always look on the brighter side of life in every negative situation. So do we have to waste our energy worrying about problems? Do we look for solutions or do we just let ourself sink deeper with our depression?Decide now, don't take for granted wonderful things that has been happening in your life. I bet you will be more rewarded if you focus on how beautiful your CURRENT life is. Ask yourself if you notice the kindness other people have shown you or do you just focus on the bad things that you have experienced that bring about hatred in your heart. Do you dwell on minor problems or do you take time to talk to your self and just resolve a small conflict? Just look around, you are blessed, admit it or not you are. No one is too unfortunate to not afford to smile and just be contented and happy in life. There is a saying that life is what you make of it and how you perceive things. Accept everything that comes your way but don't get stuck on things that won't do you any good. Live life with no regrets and bitterness. Stay happy and you'll see that wonderful things will come back to you a hundred fold. :)

xoxo

Ace

No comments: