Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two Timer and more

Wherever I look, it seems like there would always be a two timer. Was I a victim of it at one point? I would never know. But seriously, I suddenly had the knack of writing about it seeing someone within "my vicinity” acting like one. I would sometimes get affected if I know a person who's having this so called-relationship-with-someone knowing they are very much attached. What is more bad news is that their “real” relationship can be categorized as lawfully legal. Yeah, you read it right. This is just so common in our work place( writing this blog entry, I really feel like “gossip girl” lolz). I am not dropping names, right? I am not doing any damage. I am just discussing the topic in a broad perspective. I feel for the other party who isn't aware of it, or if they are even aware, I feel sorry for them. I am not acting as if I am too self righteous or what, but can they be a little considerate?

Whether it be on tv or real life, this scenario is so common. One underdog (sometimes 2) against illicit lovers. I give credit to those who try to do it secretly, it just means that they still value other people's opinion but OMG to those who flaunt it as if its something that they can be proud of. On the other hand, I maybe just saying this because I am not in their position. Well yeah, but atleast be a little discreet coz people around you are not happy seeing it. Actually, I was just trying to associate it with PBB teen edition plus( do I hear “eeeewwwww” side comments? Like so high school?). I've been blogging endlessly and has chance upon blogs discussing the relationship of the teen housemates outside the PBB house. I personally like Nicole( the In-Chick of Cebu) on the earlier part of the show, and adored Josef ( the la sallite) a little bit. For those who avidly support the show, they can attest to the obvious attraction between Josef and Nikki.It was cute at first ( so puppy love) but the way they act out their affection is just toooo much. There are other housemates inside with love teams but not to the extent where they practically bite each other! Talk about raging hormones of teens here.

Well, going back to my blog hopping, it was mentioned several times on TV that Josef has a GF named Mica and Nicole has a BF named Gilo. Their respective bf and gf have been so supportive of their stint in PBB and you could even witness this in their blogs rooting for their love ones. But on the recent episode, Nicole denied having a boyfriend. Her mom ( a guardian housemate) was flabbergasted. She told Nicole to act properly. Josef on the other hand, informed his aunt ( a guardian HM as well) that Nicole is like a sister. Though he admitted already that he feels something for nicole. Now here is the drama, Josef mentioned something on the Live Stream which of course would not be shown on Prime time tv, that his mother does not favor his relationship with his girlfriend because she is a bad influence. I dont really want to elaborate on how bad she was( according to Josef) just please try checking out PEX for blow by blow update about his so called revelation about their relationship. It was just so below the belt for Mica. On Mica's blog, she has a blog entry about her take on this. An excerpt would be “ Well, much to a lot of people`s delight, we are over. It`s over. I AM SO FED UP WITH YOUR LIES,d*mn it. “ In respect to her, I would not post the entire blog entry. So that's it.... too much tv for me. Hahaha

On a lighter note, I am so happy receiving my new batch of Ilog maria products. I can rave about them all night but I won't hahaha. I ordered again a Bee Pollen, bee propolis and royal jelly. Bee propolis is so effective for me and daddy. So I suggest that you should try it out for those who haven't tried it yet. It's really worth buying.




Xoxo,

Ace

No comments: