Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fall In Love with Cinnabon

Hubby just got back from his overnight stay in Manila and he brought me a yummy treat. He was bringing a box of Cinnabon Stix with cream cheese dip.  For dinner, I chowed down on three sticks right away. It helps that cream cheese dip was there since I am not really a fan of sweet treats. But Cinnabon was just so good that you can't really resist it.

Below are the Cinnabon Stix andCinna Packs perfect for lighter appetites. They are lightly dusted with sugar and Cinnabon's own Makara Cinnamon.




Next time, I would like to try the Caramel Pecanbon. I can actually imagine the warm cinnabon dough topped with pecans right in front of me.



I haven't done anything productive today. I've been thinking about possible opportunities to take, added to that, I've been preoccupied with my mom's upcoming surgery. I know everything would be okay. It's just that I am not used to see her helpless (coz she can be really hyper at times). I've been thinking about work also, on what's in store for us. Hay life... So how do I equip myself with the new task offered to us? I think as early as now (since it officially starts on June 1) I need to clearly define my attitude towards work. How will it affect my career and role in the company (not that I'm expecting a big change, okay?)

The way we think and the way we behave towards work can make a big difference. If we practice possitivity with every changes around us (including our current job) I bet we will be more happy and less whiny over things being implemented by our company. We all have our share of setbacks but then again with a positive  outlook, it will help us deal with it easily. All we need to do is to convince ourselves that we can actually do it. Positive thinking is a cliche nowadays ( specially when you talk about ramp down at work) but what can you do but to just count your blessings, that you are able to surpass challenges and everything is well. What can be worse, right?

So believe in yourself, awaken that passion, do some action and reach for your goal. :) You can do it, kid! Yes, you can do it, Ace!



xoxo,

Ace

No comments: