Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Just can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked hubby to take me to Starbucks just this afternoon (he also likes it naman eh,lolz). I just miss it, though I had it quite a number of times this week already. I still crave for it.

Other than my craving, I am happy that I was able to beat my deadline for this week for a very very short side job. I miss the long hours of writing, the rewarding feeling of finishing a project and of course the regular pay. I sometimes wish that I can give up my current job now and just focus on something that I really love to do. But I need to be practical, how can I be a millionaire ( refer to my other blog entry) if I am giving up now?

Just this morning, I am happy to see my mom's househelps. I get to appreciate everything they do to help her, like clean the house, our clothes and other favors that my mom needs. I am thankful that we can afford to have someone do this for us. Only means that we are blessed in many ways. But since every reader of my blog knows that I am full of irony, I still have this nonsense problem again eventhough I am happy. I just want to vent. Actually I just create my own problems whenever I am bored and not busy. I would often look for something that I lack (mostly in my personality) and would endlessly think about it. Perhaps most people are like this, never contented. I know that I have almost everything that I need, even beyond what I need. Hayyyyyyyy life. I just feel like, I've been like this eversince I can remember. I look the same 5 years ago, nothing exciting. I want to do something different but the big question is What??? I also want to learn another language but I've been to lazy to look for a program. I think I haven't improved at all. But hubby told me that I have changed and improved a lot, he seriously think so. Nwei, I hope everything would change by tomorrow, I hope I would have a better perpective by tomorrow. For the meantime, I am dropping my worries and just focus on all the nice things that God has gifted me with. See, I know how to boost my self esteem. :)



tata for now

xoxo,

Ace

No comments: