Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Addiction

When do you consider something an addiction? Addiction as defined by Merriam-Webster is to devote or surrender oneself to something habitually.

So do you consider yourself addicted to Starbucks if you can't resist the urge almost everyday to visit the coffee shop and spend your hard earned money over their drinks? Even when it's almost closing time? Seriously, we have to submit ourselves to Starbucks-buying-ban soon! I was just blogging about saying NO to it and here we are again, enjoying our sinfully good treats from Starbucks. Again, how can we be a millionaire (refer to previous postings) if we keep on spending over their coffees? Anyways, I am not addicted to it, its hubby but whenever he asks me to drop by at Starbucks, I at first say no but when we are already there, I see myself ordering as well. :( Talk about self control. Each time i say its enough, he would tell me that he just want to enjoy the time that we can spend a day/night normally and do a little celebration. I am not a coffee drinker and yet can’t resist gourmet coffees hehehe. But I go for tea blends.

Pictured below are sinfully good Hot White Choco Mocha, Strawberries and Crème Frappe and a Mocha Waffle.



On our less than an hour stay in SM, I was able to buy some hair treatments. For a non rebonded hair like mine, my hair can really get so frizzy on bad days. It sucks. My hair can look rebonded after a cellophane treatment which is advisable to be done every month but would it be wise to spend P2,500 each month for that? Of course not. That’s about P30,000 in a year you can spend it instead over a retirement pay. So other than opting once in a while for an organic treatment of honey and olive oil (which is kinda messy) I decided to try other easy to use home treatments. Seen below is a one minute milk hot oil treatment. It smells so sweet, like a powdered milk but I still don’t know if its good. I also bought 2 trial packs of Yogurt treatment wax in strawberry flavor. It says it can tame frizzy hair, lets see. I hope they are effective salon treatments at home. I will post reviews once I’ve tried them on.



Talk about addiction, I used to be addicted to buying rubber shoes. But I was able to control it now. Just recently, I have blogged about the nice wedges that I have been looking for. I found one that fits me so well but…. there seems to be a problem, one shoe is bigger. There must have been a problem when they packed it because seriously the other one is a size bigger. So they are not really a pair. Too bad that I really like them that I cannot let it pass again. But how the hell would I wear a pair that is not really a pair? So I opted for the next size. I bought the wedge one size bigger than my regular and they seriously are big for me. When I tried them on, it’s not really comfortable when walking so I decided to remedy it with 2 corks each shoe instead. Hehehe.

See although I don’t like Shaina, I love her wedge here:



I’ve got the same one just like Shaina! I love them. I can see myself maturing (in terms of shoe preference only) already, because I am fascinated with girly shoes nowadays.



This is so OT. I was watching American Idol’s Top 4 earlier and I can see Jason Castro saying goodbye this week. He is still my favorite but I don’t see him in the top 3 spot anymore. I hope he survived this week but its either him or Syesha. He did not get a very good review from the 3 idol judges. I am just so sad. He did not exert extra effort. He sings well but not very competitive. Sad Sad Sad.



Hafta end this now.

Xoxo,

Ace

No comments: