Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wedge, anyone?

I've been too busy with work. As in! In between work, I have been surfing on different wedge shoes and on where to possibly order online. Let me post these wedges that I really so adore.






The first one is a Mango wedge which I saw last year on Mango shops. Too bad that even in Manila, I dont have their size and I do not see it displayed in their shops nowadays. :(

I forgot the second one's brand. The third one is a Gucci and the last one comes from the Jessica Simpson's shoe collection.

So let your look and style sizzle with this hottest shoes of the year. Wedges were reintroduced and can be seen everywhere worn not only by stars but every girls who want to look chic and yet comfortable. Design ranges from casual to elegant and can be worn on every possible outfit. They are extremely fashionable. So make sure to consider them on your next shopping trip. :)



xoxo,

Ace

No comments: