Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Barely a few days ago, I was blogging about my mom and brother’s condition. Though they were admitted for almost a week on two different hospitals, they were both released last Saturday. You can feel the happy ambiance at our home last Saturday afternoon. It has been a full week of not being together in our place, almost all days and nights were spent in the hospitals instead. Now both of them are recuperating. It’s like we have not undergone any dilemma over the past week. Every worry was erased.

One thing I have learned, God will not give us problems that we can’t handle. Understand that everything that you have experienced will eventually benefit you in the end. We have to face reality that life is not always heaven, we are surrounded by different issues that would tend to complicate our lives and yet, we must put a good attitude of being watchful yet careful and thankful. Watch our actions and our words. Watch even our health because we only have one body and we must take care of it. I can’t thank God enough for helping us through this course. The gloomy week was over and everyone is now happy. :)

Yes, it’s true that “Everything must be done with a thankful heart and let resentment never be a part of your life”. Surely you would realize all the blessings in your life come pouring in. Even tragic moments has good outcome for sure.

I have a super big wish in my heart, it sometimes brings me so much pain when I realize that it’s not yet happening but this only means that I have expressed dissatisfaction over Gods’ way. Now I am constantly reminding myself that God will give it to me in His most sweet time. As early as now, I am so thankful to God for my big wish, that I know, sooner or later, He will surely grant it.



xoxo,

Ace

No comments: