Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hello!

I've been out in the blogging world for a number of days now, probably weeks. I've been so busy and tired lately. I was back in training again. It's nice, like the first time I had my training at work, now it is for a different task. I am not really confident on the outcome but i try to be positive about it. I don't want to invite any negative vibes here. Bad thing about the training is that, it involves a lot of studying, reviewing and I am in the morning shift and gets to spend about a maximum of 4 hours only with my hubby. Sad :(

On top of my busy training sched, I am back again in writing. I have a specific task this week, I dont know yet if I can do full time just like before. I have lots of things to do lately and I spend my time after work just resting.

Today, I just learned that Rudy Fernandez already died. I am not a fan, but it saddens me knowing that after everything his family has done to treat his cancer, he still died. Death is not really a cool thing but everyone would eventually go back to Our creator. Hope everyone gets to enjoy their life before this inevitable happens.


xoxo,

Ace

No comments: