Friday, June 13, 2008

Tired me

Geez I miss blogging so much! But my limited time and busy sched makes it impossible for me to blog regularly nowadays. Even at this time that I am scribbling this posting, I feel like my eyes would drop any moment for I am so sleepy and and tired!

I miss the fun days every time I go off from work. I specially miss the time that I spend with hubby. This makes it so limited now due to different skeds. I sleep all by myself now every weekdays. I am not complaining, i know that this is just a temporary set up (say 2 months, darn!). Who am I to complain right? There are lotsa people in the world who has no work and here I am complaining about my tiring training and work.

On the other hand, much as how tired I am, I miss attending a classroom set up training. Its been years since I last attended my masteral class and I miss studying and not really working. If its only possible that I can just attend training over and over again and not to go to the production floor anymore. ~wishful thinking~

Gotta go back to my side job, need to finish it. tata for now

xoxo,

Ace

No comments: